dia-da-espiga

à escuta em: dia.da.espiga@gmail.com

28.9.08

O mais belo














After being asked so many times what the secret was to being married so long to Joanne Woodward, he was asked yet again and simply responded, "I don't know what she puts in my food".

He is a vocal supporter of gay marriage.
Godfather of Jake Gyllenhaal.
Was offered the role of "Judah Ben-Hur" in Ben-Hur (1959) but turned it down because he said he didn't have the legs to wear a tunic.
I was always a character actor. I just looked like Little Red Riding Hood.
"Better than Montana ... and my wife and I found a nice cemetery here." [Why he decided to stay in Connecticut]
He tells the worst jokes. And that wouldn't be so bad if he didn't keep repeating them over and over. - 2005. [Robert Redford]
Ever since "Slapshot" I've been swearing more. I knew I had a problem one day when I turned to my daughter and said: 'Would you please pass the fucking salt?'.
I wasn't driven to acting by an inner compulsion. I was running away from the sporting goods business.
Citações e trivia cortesia do imdb.com. Imagem do maravilhoso portfolio do NYTimes (uma das vantagens de dar tempo para lhe construírem o obituário).