dia-da-espiga

à escuta em: dia.da.espiga@gmail.com

27.12.06

"25 most played" - biblioteca iTunes do local de trabalho

Secret Heart, Feist - Let It Die
Mr Brightside, The Killers - Hot Fuss
I hate candy, Lambchop - Aw cmon
Something's going on, Lambchop - Aw cmon
I Don't Know What I Can Save You From, Kings of Convenience - Versus
I Know It's Over, The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
16, maybe less, iron and wine calexico - in the reins
Home [Air 'Around the Golf' Remix], Depeche Mode - Remixes 81-04 [3-CD Set] Disc 1
Homesick, Kings of Convenience - Riot on an Empty Street
Fistful of Love, Antony/Johnsons - I Am a Bird Now
Rebellion (Lies), The Arcade Fire - Funeral
How am I different, Aimee Mann - The last remains of the dodo
Time After Time, Cassandra Wilson - Traveling Miles
Is a Woman, Lambchop - Is a Woman
Hey, Pixies - The Best Of Pixies Wave Of Mutilation
Hope There's Someone, Antony/Johnsons - I Am a Bird Now
Right Here, Right Now, Cassandra Wilson - Traveling Miles
Sometimes It Hurts, Tindersticks - Waiting for the Moon
Irish Blood, English Heart, Morrissey - You Are The Quarry
Alone Again Or, Calexico - Convict Pool
Let It Die, Feist - Let It Die
Next Exit, Interpol - Antics
The Heart Remains a Child, Everything But The Girl - Walking Wounded
Unfinished Sympathy, Massive Attack - Blue Lines
Pasión, Rodrigo Leão - Pasión

1 Comments:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home